The most effective marketing is FREE!
Effective marketing doesn't have to be expensive!
As an independent business owner myself, and working with independent businesses across many sectors for 25 years, I have learned through experience the fastest and most cost effective ways to reach a wider audience. I thought it was a good time to share my wisdom on some of the most effective and FREE ways to boost your business and have included these below to support others through these unprecedented times:
1. Positive reviews online and personal recommendations from satisfied clients are the most effective way to increase business.
2. Set up free accounts with social media and scheduling tools to share planned, relevant and engaging content. Encourage others to share. Ensure Search Engine Optimised (SEO) content is regularly shared and that you measure and review your online presence.
3. Utilise local PR and media to promote excellence, initiatives and successes. They love to receive and share relevant content so make the most of it!
4. Nurture relationships with other businesses who service the same market to reduce costs through shared marketing initiatives. Business networking groups help with this but beware of membership costs. If you know anyone already in a group you could ask to go along as a guest for free.
5. Promote every aspect of your business through FREE networking sites like Nextdoor to reach and engage with your target audience. Plan your content to engage and educate. Offer value in what you share to support your target market rather than non stop 'sales'. Encourage others to review and recommend.
With initial guidance from a communications specialist (like me) in setting up the right platforms to reach your target audience, and expertise in writing a content plan for each marketing platform, it can then be planned and implemented long term by yourself or a member of your team, as an integral, routine part of your business.
If you would like a FREE no obligation consultation online or on the telephone please get in touch. Mobile 07981 554853 or https://www.contentredmarketingsolutions.co.uk.
Stay safe and well.