Content RED Marketing Solutions Privacy Statement
Content RED Marketing Solutions collect personal data to keep our subscribers up-to-date about our products and services, and fulfil our responsibilities in accordance with the law.
We may change or update this Privacy Statement from time to time and without notice, so make sure you check back occasionally.
This Privacy Statement is intended to assist in making informed decisions about your information and it explains:
1. Who we are and how to contact us
2. What information we collect
3. Why we use your information and the legal basis which allow us to use it
4. Where your information comes from
5. Who we share your information with
6. How long we keep your information for
7. How to access your information and other rights
8. How and where we store your information
1. Who we are and how to contact us:
Content RED Marketing Solutions, (Content RED) is a marketing communications agency foundered by Hayley Dodsworth, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Content RED holds and processes basic information about individuals. This Privacy Notice describes Content RED’s practices in relation to personal information about individuals (‘information’) collected through activities that refer to this Privacy Notice, whether offline or online, including through websites, software applications, third party platforms or electronic messaging (‘sites’).
Content RED is the data controller responsible for your information. We are an English company based at the following address:
3 Castle Hill View, Bardsey. Leeds, LS17 9EE.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by:
• sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on 07981 554853, writing to us at the address above.
2. What information we collect:
We will only collect data we need to:
provide you with relevant information about our products and services
• improve our services
• fulfil our responsibilities in accordance with the law
Content RED collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of its business functions - marketing agency.
We may collect the following information from or about you:
Full name, email address, telephone number, mobile number, postal address, general information such as your interests, experience of our products, contact preferences, competition entries or other content you submit to us or post online, photographs or videos with your permission, details of your device and your visit to our sites such as browser details, IP address and pages viewed.
3. Why we use your information and the legal basis which allow us to use it:
This is how we may use your information, we hold this because we have a legitimate interest, or to comply with a legal obligation:
To evaluate, develop or improve your experience our sites and the user experience on Content RED’s website.
It’s in our legitimate interest to continually evaluate, develop or improve our products as well as the experiences of users of our website.
4. Where your information comes from:
Information we may collect about you comes:
(1) directly from you when you provide us with that information; e.g. when you enter a promotion or competition or asked to receive our newsletter or other information from us.
(2) automatically when you visit our website and websites that we run on third party social networks such as Facebook (e.g. Facebook fan page; e.g. when our cookies and other web tools may collect information about your visit.), also Contetn REDs mobile sites – any consumer-directed mobile sites including any smartphone apps.
5. Who we share your information with:
We do not sell, rent or trade email lists with third parties, or share your information with third parties unless it is with:
• law enforcement or government authorities, or we believe it is necessary for legal or public safety reasons.
• the new owner of Content RED in the event of a sale.
6. How long we keep your information for:
We keep your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose of our website: promoting our marketing communications services.
7. How to access your information and other rights:
You don’t have to give us your information. But if unless you do we won’t be able to provide you with services or to communicate with you. It might also affect our ability to look into and report back to you on an issue you’ve raised. Other times, it might mean you won’t be able to participate in a promotion or competition we’re running (or send you a prize if you win!)
You have certain rights which are set out in the law relating to your personal information. The most important rights are set out below.
Getting a copy of the information we hold: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, by writing to the Data Protection Officer (in Section 1). This is known as a data subject access request and should be provided to you within 30 days.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data, unless we believe that your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. In such circumstances we can charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
Tell us if information we hold is incorrect:
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of your details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them. Please contact the Data Protection Officer if you want to question any information we hold about you that you think is wrong or incomplete and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it.
Tell us if you want us to stop using your personal information: You have the right to:
Object to our use of your personal information (known as the right to object); or
Ask us to delete the personal information (known as the right to erasure); or
Request the restriction of processing; or
Ask us to stop using it of there is no need for us to use it (known as the right to be forgotten).
There may be legal reasons why we need to keep or use your data, which we will tell you if you exercise one of the above rights.
Withdrawing consent: You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time. Please contact the Data Protection Officer if you want to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Request a transfer of data:
You have the right to data portability in certain situations. You may ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
If you have a concern about any aspect of our information rights practices, including the way we’ve handled your information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
8. How and where we store your information:
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to keeping it safe and confidential. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator (including the ICO) of a breach where we are legally required to do .so.